Register Your Warranty
You can register your warranty online, by post or by phone.
Either way, you’ll need the following information ready:
- Serial number (on the machine / registration form that came in the box)
- Date you purchased the machine (receipt or delivery note, whichever is later)
- If you can not see the calendar icon in the date of purchase, please use other browser, e.g. Google Chrome.
All ready? Please fill in the fields below to register your warranty with us.
An email will be sent to you upon confirmation of your warranty.
Trentios Product Warranty Terms & Conditions
Trentios Product Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. All Trentios products are supported with 1-3 years Warranty depends on each product. The “Warranty” here means warranty for spare parts or so called “Parts Warranty” or “Basic Warranty”.
2. Trentios warranty is only covered in Singapore.
3. Compressor Warranty covers the cost of compressor only due to manufacturing defects.
4. Heating Element Warranty covers the cost of Heating Element only due to manufacturing defects.
5. Motor Warranty covers the cost of Motor only due to manufacturing defects.
6. Full Coverage Warranty Protection covers the cost of labour, inspection fee and transportation.
7. Transportation cost covers delivering the unit to and fro the service center. Transportation cost is only applicable to on-site service or delivery. It is not applicable to customers who brings the unit to the servicing center for servicing.
8. Inspection scope covers diagnosing the error displaying on the product LCD and issues related to installation and operation of the unit.
9. Labour scope covers the manpower cost of servicing a unit and replacement work of indicated specific spare parts.
10. An extended warranty will only extend the Full Coverage Warranty. The Compressor/Heating Element/ Motor warranties are EXCLUDED.
11. Extended warranty may only be added on during the purchase of product.
Trentios Specific Warranty Terms:
1. “511 Warranty” is only application to Trentios Split Aircon and Water heater, with 5 years warranty for compressor, 1 year warranty for parts, 1 year Full Coverage Protection Warranty.
2. “116 Warranty” is only applicable to Trentios Portable Aircon and Water Heater bought from 29 January 2021 onwards, with 1 year warranty for parts, 1 year Full Coverage Protection Warranty, 6 years warranty for compressor/heating element.
4. “166 Warranty” is only applicable to Trentios Portable Aircon and Water Heater bought before 29 January 2021, with 1 year warranty for parts, 6 Months Full Coverage Protection Warranty, 6 years warranty for compressor/heating element.
3. 10 Years warranty for Heating Element, 1 year warranty for parts, 1 year Full Coverage Protection Warranty for Instant Water Heater Zenith T1.
4. 6 Months Warranty for Parts & Motor of Air Purifier SGT-AP201.
Under following circumstances, parts and labour shall be chargeable even within the warranty period. Warranty does not the following:
1. Defect or failure due to accident, misused, act of god, tampered, negligence or abused.
2. Defect or failure due repair, modifications or dismantled by any individual not verified or appointed by Trentios.
3. Defect or failure due to handling, installation, maintained or operated not in accordance of the given instructions by the manufacturer.
4. Defect or failure caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
5. Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stains or scratches.
6. Regular maintenance, servicing or cleaning.
7. Plastic items, filters, strainers, driers, refrigerant, belts, cabinet, dust cover and external parts such as control knobs, levers, electrical plugs and cable, shower head, rail, hose, panel and other detachable parts or accessories, but not limited to wifi dongle, remote control.
– Upon expiry of the Full Coverage Protection Warranty, transportation cost of $45 and inspection fee of $30 shall be chargeable for on-site service, regardless if repairing is needed.
– Upon expiry of the Full Coverage Protection Warranty, a minimum of $80 on labour charge shall be chargeable, should there be a repair service needed.
– Upon expiry of Parts Warranty, a minimum Spare Part cost of $30 shall be chargeable for any replacement of parts. Compressor and Heating Element are not covered under the Parts Warranty.
Warranty will be voided under the following circumstances:
1. The serial number is removed, altered or defaced.
2. Any unauthorized repairs, alteration or modifications are carried out on the unit by an individual not verified or appointed by Trentios.
3. Regular maintenance servicing where necessary was not carried out.
4. The unit has been used for commercial purposes or which has been rented/leased or on loan to other users.
5. Any amendments and alterations to the warranty card.
Purchase receipt together with the warranty card must be produced upon request, and parts such as fuse in plugs, which require routine replacement are excluded from the warranty.
If there is difference between the online and print version of Product Warranty Terms & Conditions, the print version is deemed correct.
Last updated : 03/11/2021